All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $39.90Trending at AU $51.50
- AU $72.89Trending at AU $75.73
- AU $32.80Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $31.00Trending at AU $39.99
- AU $19.55Trending at AU $23.96
- AU $32.00Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $14.60Trending at AU $16.66
About this product
- DescriptionA complete guide to trading with price, volume, and float Float Analysis explains how to use the Woods Cumulative Volume Float Indicator, the landmark concept in technical analysis that teaches the reader how to accurately determine when to purchase stocks. This groundbreaking book also contains all-new insights on how to understand and profit from these indicators, how support and resistance are redefined by this invation, and how to implement these strategies into a high-growth portfolio. Steve Woods (Hyattsville, MD) is the Executive Director of FloatAnalysis.com and has written a number of articles for various journals including Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities. New techlogy and the advent of around the clock trading have opened the floodgates to both foreign and domestic markets. Traders need the wisdom of industry veterans and the vision of invators in today's volatile financial marketplace. The Wiley Trading series features books by traders who have survived the market's ever changing temperament and have prospered-some by reinventing systems, others by getting back to basics. Whether a vice trader, professional or somewhere in-between, these books will provide the advice and strategies needed to prosper today and well into the future.
- Author BiographySTEVE WOODS is the Executive Director of FloatAnalysis.com, a stock analysis and software business that services clients around the world. The inventor of the Woods Cumulative-Volume Float Indicator, Woods has written a number of articles for various trade journals including Technical Analysis of Stocks & Commodities magazine. Mr. Woods is an avid trader.
- Author(s)Steve Woods
- PublisherJohn Wiley and Sons Ltd
- Date of Publication16/05/2002
- SubjectMoney & Consumer Issues
- Series TitleA Marketplace Book
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintJohn Wiley & Sons Inc
- Content NoteIll.
- Weight500 g
- Width162 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine24 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.