All listings for this product
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $92.35Trending at AU $102.86
- AU $66.82Trending at AU $74.06
- AU $14.37Trending at AU $15.54
- AU $20.99Trending at AU $22.48
- AU $13.21Trending at AU $15.33
- AU $30.11Trending at AU $35.77
- AU $28.41Trending at AU $30.53
About this product
- DescriptionFinally available as a deluxe hardcover, this special edition of Flood! A Novel In Pictures features an 'After the Flood' section that includes 32 pages of bonus artwork and an in-depth interview with the author. An American Book Award winner and an Editor's Choice pick by The New York Times, Flood! Is the powerful first graphic vel by Eric Drooker, frequent cover artist for the New Yorker and creator of Blood Song. Flood! Is a modern vel written in the ancient language of pictures, with an expressionist, film ir edge.
- Author BiographyThe artist Eric Drooker is probably best known for paintings that have appeared on many New Yorker magazine covers since 1994. Those covers, which often portray Drooker's native Manhattan in all its wonder, humor, and menace, reflect his deep love of the city he began exploring as a boy. Inspired by social-realist art of the first half of the 20th century, Drooker is also the creator of three graphic novels: Flood! A Novel in Pictures (1992), Blood Song: A Silent Ballad (2002), and Howl: A Graphic Novel (2010). His friendship with the late poet Allen Ginsberg led to several projects, including, most recently, Drooker's animation for the 2010 film Howl, starring James Franco.
- Author(s)Eric Drooker
- PublisherDark Horse Comics
- Date of Publication28/05/2015
- SubjectGraphic Novels: General
- Place of PublicationMilwaukee
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDark Horse Comics
- Content Note1
- Weight528 g
- Width167 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine18 mm
- Edition Statement4th edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.