All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.43
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.73Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a young poet's search for and discovery of his place in the local landscape. The poet is haunted by the legacy of colonialism and propelled by the struggles of a community seeking its own identity. (flood basement is the raw, shocking and incent journey of an emerging artist in a seemingly inflexible world. In this collection Stewart shares a collage of fragments that amount to a portrait of the Prince George of his youth, a transcription of a midnight audio journey, and an introspection of the fluctuating and sometimes fragile identity of the writer. Stewart's work pushes the boundaries of invative and experimental poetry while weaving a visual narrative of the world in which he lives.
- Author BiographyJeremy Stewart grew up in Prince George, BC, a place as remarkable for its flourishing poetry community as for its industrial grit. He is a graduate student of English Literature at the University of Northern British Columbia and a past winner of the Barry McKinnon Chapbook Prize.
- Author(s)Jeremy Stewart
- PublisherCaitlin Press
- Date of Publication01/05/2009
- SubjectPoetry Texts & Poetry Anthologies
- Place of PublicationSaint George
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintCaitlin Press
- Weight136 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.