Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $24.76
About this product
- Description'As I walk along the shores of the Hoy sound I come to a patchwork of sandbags that have been placed within the fragmenting sandstone of the upper shore. Close by these sea defences an old stone wall encloses a cemetery. Many of the headstones are inscribed with readings of latitude and longitude, indicating that the buried were probably mariners.
- Author BiographyJohn Kelly is an artist and writer, whose work includes photography, drawing and the use of objects.
- Author(s)John Kelly
- PublisherSignal Books Ltd
- Date of Publication01/03/2009
- SubjectTravel Writing
- Place of PublicationOxford
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintSignal Books Ltd
- Content Note40 black and white illus
- Weight300 g
- Width133 mm
- Height203 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.