All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYou, me, them, it, and all the bodies, animals, and plants have spent eons evolving while surrounded by a sea of oxygen, which is itself swimming in a sea of magnetic/gravitic particles of sunlight and energy. Oxygen stores the sun's energy so that all life can feed on it. If something important is taken away, everything in life goes downhill fast. If it is slowly and effectively taken away by ever-encroaching soups of greed-caused pollution, what ensues are plagues, chronic disease, illness, and poor animal and crop yields. The whole solution is to put back the missing oxygen-back into the environment by removal of oxygen-robbing pollution, combined with reforestation, and back in the human and animal bodies through supplementation and delivery systems specialising in active forms of oxygen and minerals. This book explores these issues.
- Author BiographyEd McCabe has appeared on over 1500 TV, radio, and lecture platforms. His 1988 bestseller 'Oxygen Therapies' sold over 250,000 copies by word of mouth and without a major publisher! The people want what he has to say! Now, after 14 more years of intensive international researching, visiting clinics, lecturing to huge crowds, and interviewing thousands of successful oxy-therapy users, 'Mr Oxygen', announces the best Oxygen Therapy book in history.
- Author(s)Ed McCabe
- PublisherEnergy Publications
- Date of Publication21/04/2011
- SubjectAlternative Therapies & Health
- Place of PublicationFlorida
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintEnergy Publications
- Content Noteb/w illus
- Weight860 g
- Width230 mm
- Height155 mm
- Spine36 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.37Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.53Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.