All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $21.43Trending at AU $26.86
- AU $33.35Trending at AU $39.23
- AU $14.83Trending at AU $18.22
- AU $18.99Trending at AU $25.28
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $35.93
- AU $11.53Trending at AU $15.04
- AU $10.87Trending at AU $13.45
About this product
- DescriptionHoly unanticipated occurrences! A cynic meets an unlikely superhero in a genre-breaking new vel by master storyteller Kate DiCamillo. It begins, as the best superhero stories do, with a tragic accident that has unexpected consequences. The squirrel never saw the vacuum cleaner coming, but self-described cynic Flora Belle Buckman, who has read every issue of the comic book Terrible Things Can Happen to You!, is the just the right person to step in and save him. What neither can predict is that Ulysses (the squirrel) has been born anew, with powers of strength, flight, and misspelled poetry and that Flora will be changed too, as she discovers the possibility of hope and the promise of a capacious heart. From #1 New York Times bestselling author Kate DiCamillo comes a laugh-out-loud story filled with eccentric, endearing characters.
- Author BiographyKate DiCamillo is the author of many beloved books for young readers, including The Tale of Despereaux, which received a Newbery Medal; Because of Winn-Dixie, which received a Newbery Honor; The Tiger Rising, a National Book Award Finalist; The Miraculous Journey of Edward Tulane, winner of a Boston Globe Horn Book Award; The Magician s Elephant ; and the bestselling Mercy Watson series. Kate DiCamillo lives in Minneapolis.
- Author(s)Kate DiCamillo
- PublisherListening Library (Audio)
- Date of Publication24/09/2013
- SubjectChildren's Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library (Audio)
- Weight159 g
- Width130 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine30 mm
- Read byTara Sands
- Contained items statement4 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time270
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.