All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe Flora of Iraq is the only flora for this region in the Middle East. It enables anyone documenting, studying and/or managing Iraq's vast and rich flora to identify the vascular cryptograms and flowering plants. In addition to the detailed taxomic information, a large amount of supplementary data of general biological interest and ecomic interest is provided, as well as tes on vernacular names. Nearing completion, it fills a major gap in the floral kwledge of Iraq.
- Author BiographyShahina A Ghazanfar is a botanist at the Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew. John R Edmondson is a Kew honorary research associate and former Head of Science at National Museums Liverpool.
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication31/08/2013
- SubjectLife Sciences: General
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight522 g
- Width152 mm
- Height235 mm
- Spine23 mm
- Edited byJohn R. Edmondson,Shahina A. Ghazanfar
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.07
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.34
- AU $35.44Trending at AU $40.70
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.33
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.93
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.01
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.