All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.60Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.67Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
About this product
- DescriptionThis volume publishes for the first time specific data for Siberia on taxomy, chorology, ecological affinity of the species of 13 families of dicotyledous plants: Solanaceae, Scrophulariaceae, Orobanchaceae, Lentibulariaceae, Plantaginaceae, Rubiaceae, Caprifoliaceae, Adoxaceae, Valerianaceae, Dipsacaceae, Cucuribitaceae, Campanulaceae and Lobeliaceae. Dichotomous keys have been drawn for genera and species. The text has been illustrated with maps of the geographic distribution of most of the species and with their original sketches. The book is meant for botanists, ecologists, biologists, geographers, agricultural and forestry workers, and nature conservationists.
- PublisherTaylor & Francis Inc
- Date of Publication05/01/2007
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleFlora of Siberia
- Place of PublicationEnfield
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintScience Publishers,U.S.
- Weight566 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Edited byL. I. Malyschev
- Format DetailsUnsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.