All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThe flora is prepared at Royal Botanic Gardens, Kew, in close collaboration with East African Herbarium and in liaison with the University of Dar es Salaam, the University of Nairobi and the Makerere University. Significant contributions are also made by specialists elsewhere. The flora is designed to a high academic standard and should be a useful resource reference for anyone concerned with the identification and utilization of plants in eastern Africa. Each family is published as a separate part.
- Author(s)H. J. Beentje
- PublisherA A Balkema Publishers
- Date of Publication01/06/1998
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Place of PublicationRotterdam
- Country of PublicationNetherlands
- ImprintA A Balkema Publishers
- Content NoteIllustrations
- Weight18 g
- Format DetailsSewn
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.