All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA critical, illustrated Flora of Guyana, Suriname and French Guiana, designed to treat phanerogams as well as cryptogams of the area. Publication takes place in fascicles, each treating a family or group of related families. Treatments provide fundamental and applied information, covering, when possible, wood anatomy, chemical analysis, ecomic uses, vernacular names and data on endangered species. Cactaceae.
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/08/1997
- SubjectLife Sciences: Botany
- Series TitleFlora of the Guianas
- Place of PublicationRichmond, Surrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintKew Publishing
- Content NoteIll.
- Width150 mm
- Height228 mm
- Edited byA. R. A. Gorts-van Rijn,M. J. Jansen-Jacobs
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.68Trending at AU $111.84
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.50
- AU $35.45Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.50
- AU $19.36Trending at AU $23.99
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.12
- AU $16.99Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.