All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionRussian Sergey Karpunin is a man of many talents. His floral art collected in this first mograph ranges from traditional designs, to refined symmetric arrangements and floral Pop Art. Schooled and proficient in both Ikebana, the minimalist Eastern and classic Western style of arranging, his signature style is technical but never dull or sterile. Karpunin is a prominent figure on the forefront of Russian floristry. As an advisor and referee for many Russian and European floral competitions he influences a whole new generation of budding florists. Sergey Karpunin's outstanding designs in Stichting Kunstboek's International Floral Art 2010/2011, deservedly won him the first prize in the book. Reason eugh to put this colourful person and his eclectic body of works in the limelight.
- Author BiographySergey Karpunin began his professional career as a florist in 1991. He participated and was the leader of many significant floral decoration projects in theatres and concert halls, TV channels, offices of large companies and exhibitions. He was the author of the project and art director of floral decoration of the Russian pavilion at World Universal Exhibition EXPO 2005 (Aichi, Japan). He has participated in the development of advertising campaigns for several firms. For five years Sergey was chief designer of floral decorations in the main cathedral of the Cathedral of Christ the Saviour in Moscow. For eight years he worked in one of the leading flower shop in Moscow 'Tsvety Na Sretenke'. Starting in 2006, he has been actively teaching. He has conducted numerous seminars in different floral schools in Russia. Starting in 2012 he has been on a demonstration tour, travelling around the world. He currently owns the company Flowercast Media Group. In 2004 he joined the National Guild of Florists (Russia), and in 2005 he was elected to the Board of NGF.
- Author(s)Sergey Karpunin
- PublisherStichting Kunstboek BVBA
- Date of Publication28/08/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationOostkamp
- Country of PublicationBelgium
- ImprintStichting Kunstboek BVBA
- Content Note90 Colour
- Weight1111 g
- Width245 mm
- Height330 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $30.67Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $20.09Trending at AU $23.38
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.