All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFor advice you can trust, look further than Marco Polo. The Florence Marco Polo Spiral Guide is a compact travel guide for people who have little time to prepare for a trip, don't want to miss anything, like to be inspired by great ideas for exciting days out and love all things ultra-practical and easy to use. Try some street food, climb up the Duomo for amazing views of the city or hunt for bargains at one of Florence's flea markets. The city awaits! Inside the Florence Marco Polo Spiral Guide:Top 10 sights: From the top down to make it easy to prioritise! That Florence Feeling gives tips to help you experience the essence of the city. Get under the skin of Florence and see what makes it tick. Don't miss: Each chapter highlights the absolute must-sees for each area and what to do at your leisure if time permits. Chapters: Eastern Florence, Northern Florence, Western Florence and Oltrar. Organised by district; each chapter explores the most important and interesting sights. Restaurant recommendations, the best shopping streets and the hottest places to go for a night out are listed at the end of each chapter.Perfectly planned itineraries for each area including the best places to eat and drink along the way, each with its own map, make exploring easy and stress-free! Simply decide whether you want to travel on foot, by bike, car or public transport for Perfect Days in Florence! Detailed 3D graphics reveal the interior of Piazza della Sigria and Duomo Santa Maria del Fiore. Excursions to Siena, San Gimigna, Lucca and Pisa let you discover that there's more to Italy than just Florence. Coverage of Santa Croce, Piazza della Sigria, Galleria degli Uffizi, Museo Nazionale del Bargello, Duomo, Galleria dell'Accademia, San Lorenzo & Cappelle Medicee, San Marco, Ponte Vecchio, Santa Maria Novella, Palazzo Pitti, San Miniato al Monte, Santa Maria del Carmine & Cappella Brancacci and more. Street Atlas & pull out map: The best of both worlds! Some people prefer an atlas while others prefer a separate map - Marco Polo Spiral Guides have both! The separate, fully indexed pull-out map is handily placed in a high-quality plastic wallet at the back of the guide, which can also be used as a storage pocket. Top 10 reasons to come back: For those undecided about a return visit...there is a list of Top 10 reasons to come back again!
- Author BiographyMarco Polo Travel Publishing offers a wide range of high quality cartographic products and travel guides. Marco Polo Guides are known for their handy, compact format and unique Insider Tips. Marco Polo Maps and City Maps are famous for their high quality cartography and additional features like mark-it stickers which help to pinpoint a destination for future reference and aid route planning.
- Author(s)Marco Polo
- PublisherMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Date of Publication13/05/2015
- FormatSpiral bound
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Series TitleMarco Polo Spiral Travel Guides
- Place of PublicationOstfildern
- Country of PublicationGermany
- ImprintMAIRDUMONT GmbH & Co. KG
- Weight363 g
- Width120 mm
- Height205 mm
- Spine18 mm
Best-selling in Travel Guides
Save on Travel Guides
- AU $75.00Trending at AU $84.46
- AU $28.01Trending at AU $39.49
- AU $49.50Trending at AU $50.49
- AU $19.57Trending at AU $26.46
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $24.81
- AU $19.00Trending at AU $21.88
- AU $18.42Trending at AU $29.83
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.