All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInspiring story of Florence Nightingale from her earliest days as privileged daughter of an English squire to her role as Angel of the Crimea. Even as a young girl her nursing talents were evident as she doctored her dolls and ministered to sickly animals. With the training she received at hospitals on the Continent, she was ready when the call to the Crimea came. Facing unspeakable filth and disorganization, she and her staff of nurses cared for thousands of sick and wounded soldiers, earning their undying gratitude. Focuses on her preparation, her heroic and patriotic service during the Crimean war, and her life of service thereafter.
- Author(s)Laura E Richards
- PublisherYesterday's Classics
- Date of Publication29/10/2007
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationChapel Hill
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintYesterday's Classics
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight222 g
- Width229 mm
- Height152 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.