All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.75
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.67
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.64
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.76
- AU $21.22Trending at AU $25.57
- AU $18.97Trending at AU $22.14
About this product
- DescriptionFor four hundred years Florida has been North America's ranking treasure hunt, a national Never-Never land. Gloria Jahoda unfolds the colorful story in this book, from the gold-seeking conquistadores of Spain, and the alleged search for a fountain of youth, to today's vast influx of tourists and the retired in search of sun, health, and the delights of Disney World.
- Author BiographyGloria Jahoda was a contributor of articles to magazines and newspapers, including Reader's Digest, Florida Historical Quarterly, and Chicago Tribune.
- Author(s)Gloria Jahoda
- PublisherWW Norton & Co
- Date of Publication29/08/1984
- SubjectRegional History
- Place of PublicationNew York
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWW Norton & Co
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight310 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.