All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionDesigned for law school curriculum, edited by law school faculty the Student Code Book series, edited by faculty familiar with student needs and course requirements, is an ecomical and efficient solution to a studentand#8217;s statutory needs. The code book organizes in one place all of the state and federal statutes which a law student taking a specific course would like to have readily available for consultation. Key Features
- attractive, easy-to-read design
- content and organization that mirror content of law school course
- brief author commentary creating context for the statutory provisions in simplified terms will guide students through the more ambiguous and confusing statutes
- Author(s)D Kelly Weisberg
- PublisherAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication23/12/2008
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNational Law: Professional
- Series TitleState Code
- Place of PublicationPhiladelphia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAspen Publishers Inc.,U.S.
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight1202 g
- Width178 mm
- Height249 mm
- Spine38 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.67Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.76
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.02Trending at AU $36.09
- AU $28.51Trending at AU $29.80
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.