Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $18.37Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $32.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionCome camp with me for four months and 14,000 miles! My husband and I lived out of a tiny thirteen-foot-long trailer and drove from central Florida to Alaska, all over Alaska, and then back home again. What a trip! We saw stunning scenery like where else in the world along our way. Travel through America and Alaska is a great adventure! We were nearly trapped by smoke from forest fires and dodged hurricanes. This tale is perfect for armchair travelers. Enjoy the adventures and excitement of the journey with us. For active travelers, this journal has the information you need to take the exact same trip yourself! Have a good time! Don't forget to send postcards.
- Author Biography'Tis I, Ruth McIntyre Williams, Scottish-Irish and possessed of a wanderlust. I love travel, whether it be a guided tour or just poking around in places on my own. Mostly I just carry on by myself in California or Cornwall. I'm a true Michigander from the land of lakes and forests Up North. I lived in Michigan until my first retirement. That time I retired from being an art and English teacher. Then I took a job as a national park ranger and lived in Maine in the summers. When I retired from that, I retired for good. Along the way, I earned my private pilot license, and flew around the countryside. That was an adventure. I also owned a cross-country ski shop; rentals, sales, and ski trails. But my biggest adventures were as an instructor and leader of wilderness sports; cliff climbing, caving, backpacking, or ski-camping. Now I live in Florida in the winters and wander the world during the summers. My passions are Macintosh computers, my collection of old books, my gardens, graphic design, and writing. I started writing about twelve years ago, and can't stop. I've published six books, have two more in the works, and many more lined up in my mind. I've published two historical fantasy novels, and autobiography, and am now working on a series of travel books. To Alaska and Back is the latest trip. Pick up one of my books and come adventure with me to the mythic land of Kildonan or to the Columbia Glacier.
- Author(s)Ruth McIntyre Williams
- Date of Publication19/09/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight290 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $87.24New
- AU $41.13Used
Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Adeena Sussman, Chrissy Teigen (Hardback, 2016)
- AU $43.36New
- AU $112.89New
- AU $97.70Used
- AU $33.23New
- AU $30.36New
- AU $20.41New
- AU $33.86New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.02Trending at AU $37.97
- AU $11.99Trending at AU $13.93
- AU $39.16Trending at AU $43.36
- AU $29.54Trending at AU $30.36
- AU $61.00Trending at AU $63.02
- AU $49.18Trending at AU $52.68
- AU $26.83Trending at AU $30.78
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.