All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis new book offers 120 of the most romantic, historic, quaint, and often eclectic places to stay in Florida. Written in an engaging, personal style, the book relates the histories of the inns as well as the personal stories of the innkeepers.
- Author BiographyBruce Hunt is a native Floridian author, photographer, and illustrator. He has written eight books on Florida, including Pineapple s Visiting Small-Town Florida.
- Author(s)Bruce Hunt
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication01/09/2013
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectTravel & Holiday Guides: General
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations, maps
- Weight408 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.17Trending at AU $52.09
- AU $32.78Trending at AU $40.84
- AU $30.36Trending at AU $40.12
- AU $31.97Trending at AU $45.25
- AU $13.01Trending at AU $16.66
- AU $33.33Trending at AU $36.06
- AU $15.79Trending at AU $25.15
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.