All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionTaken from the earlier book Priceless Florida (and modified for a stand-alone book), this volume discusses the well-drained areas of Florida, including high pine grasslands, flatwoods and prairies, interior scrub, hardwood hammocks, rocklands and caves, and beach dunes. Introduces readers to the trees and plants, insects, mammals, reptiles, and other species that live in Florida's unique uplands ecosystem.
- Author BiographyEllie Whitney was educated at Harvard and Washington Universities and has lived in Tallahassee since 1970. She has taught at Florida State and Florida A&M Universities and has authored more than two dozen college textbooks on health and related topics. She has spent more than 35 years exploring outdoor Florida and studying its ecology.
- Author(s)Anne Rudloe,D Bruce Means,Ellie Whitney
- PublisherPineapple Press
- Date of Publication15/09/2014
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectNatural History: General
- Series TitleFlorida's Ecosystems and Species
- Series Part/Volume Number1
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintPineapple Press
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight435 g
- Width216 mm
- Height278 mm
- Spine9 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $24.58Trending at AU $39.15
- AU $78.00Trending at AU $87.66
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $73.54
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.32
- AU $82.89Trending at AU $85.16
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.17
- AU $34.71Trending at AU $42.51
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.