Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $26.95+ AU $7.95 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionOriginally published in 1833, this horticultural resource manual was designed as an introduction to vegetable physiology and systematic botany, for cultivators of flowers, with more than eighty beautifully-coloured engravings of poetic flowers. This illustrated and comprehensive description of flowers, their cultivation, classification, and interpretation is one of the first American botanical encyclopedias and is being published in conjunction with Old Sturbridge Village, one of America's leading living history and outdoor museums.
- Author(s)H Bourne
- PublisherApplewood Books
- Date of Publication01/04/2004
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintApplewood Books
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight499 g
- Width143 mm
- Height222 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Paper over boards
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $79.89Trending at AU $90.30
- AU $17.51Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $24.13Trending at AU $27.75
- AU $41.84Trending at AU $49.87
- AU $31.46Trending at AU $40.58
- AU $27.51Trending at AU $30.44
- AU $35.26Trending at AU $35.82
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.