Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $52.60Trending at AU $60.65
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $13.04Trending at AU $15.59
- AU $13.84Trending at AU $17.79
- AU $18.22Trending at AU $21.30
About this product
- DescriptionNavigating modern romance is sometimes like floundering. When Julie left her decade-long marriage in her mid-thirties, she never expected to have to navigate the murky waters of the 'dating scene' again - let alone, the 'modern dating scene'. Caught off-guard in a whirlwind email exchange, Julie finds herself falling for a man she's never met, thousands of miles away in Toronto. Fuelled by their budding romance over text and video calls, Julie vows to change her life before they meet at a conference in Montreal. With fifty pounds to lose, Julie sets a course for something that always eluded her: true love and a fit body. Before long, Julie's heart is thrashing through the sea of emotions and circumstances that accompany new love after a stale marriage. While learning to navigate these new waters, she's still dealing with her judgemental ex-husband, his new girlfriend, raising her pre-teen daughter and staving off her own insecurities along with her cravings for carbohydrates and cheese. Always on hand with dating advice and wine, Julie's best friends support her as she discovers dating in the digital age; finding out the hard way that she doesn't kw how to interpret text messages, how to flirt back with the handsome cop at the gym, or even what she's looking at in the lingerie aisle! Will Julie find what was eluding her? Or will it end worse than it began?
- Author BiographySara Kane is a Canadian author, writing in the Chick-Lit/Modern Romance genre. Sara has enjoyed writing since her teen years in a variety of forms; from poetry to screenplays to most recently, her debut novel, 'Floundering' (released in 2016). Primarily focussed on the nuances of personal growth in the face of modern pressures, Sara tries to bring true to life characters onto her pages for her readers to enjoy and relate to. Always laughing out loud, Sara believes that there is humour in everything. She lives in Vancouver, British Columbia and is a single mother to one son.
- Author(s)Sara Kane
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication21/02/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRomance & Sagas
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight494 g
- Width127 mm
- Height203 mm
- Spine26 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.