All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $50.71Trending at AU $62.46
- AU $52.98Trending at AU $72.91
- AU $32.59Trending at AU $36.89
- AU $30.05Trending at AU $40.13
- AU $14.93Trending at AU $22.05
- AU $28.03Trending at AU $30.06
- AU $26.84Trending at AU $29.51
About this product
- DescriptionLuxurious, intricate details offer a challenge for experienced quilters, and comprehensive instructions make it approachable for ambitious beginners. For this heirloom-quality quilt, the vines and branches were inspired by wrought ironwork, and the bordering swags were imagined from festoons of fruit, as seen in Roman Empire temples. Make the quilt as shown, or mix and match the elements to create a unique design! Kathy gives readers plenty of preparation guidelines to ensure success, whether they use her needle-turn method or choose a different applique technique. Full-size pattern sheets included.
- Author BiographyKathy K. Wylie is an internationally recognized and award-winning quilter and teacher.
- Author(s)Kathy K. Wylie
- PublisherC & T Publishing
- Date of Publication01/01/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationConcord
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC & T Publishing
- Content Notefull-colour, plus pull-out pattern sheets
- Weight272 g
- Width216 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine8 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.