All listings for this product
About this product
- Description'A realistic approach to positive thinking' Sunday Times Do you want to be better at pursuing goals, grasping opportunities and facing set-backs? Do you want to FLOURISH? Psychologist Maureen Gaffney believes that in an increasingly uncertain world it is t only possible for us to flourish but essential that we take steps to do so. In Flourishing she shows you how to: Achieve a deeper sense of well-being, meaning and purpose Use adversity as a positive turning point Train your mind to pay attention Master your emotions and focus on your goals This gripping, stimulating and inspiring book will help you change your life for the better. Get ready to flourish!
- Author BiographyLeading psychologist Dr Maureen Gaffney combines work in academia with a busy international consultancy business with clients in Ireland, the UK and the US. She has worked with the Intel Corporation for over a decade and serves on the executive committee of the Women's Leadership Board at Harvard's Kennedy School of Government. She is also a columnist, broadcaster and author.
- Author(s)Maureen Gaffney
- PublisherPenguin Books Ltd
- Date of Publication05/11/2015
- SubjectPopular Psychology
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPenguin Life
- Weight330 g
- Width129 mm
- Height198 mm
- Spine29 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.