All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionScientists have learned to use liquid and gaseous helium to overcome the limitations imposed by the usual wind and water tunnels for testing the performance of aircraft or the behavior of the atmosphere. This book covers fundamental studies of the turbulence problem, practical applications of turbulence, superfluid turbulence, cryogenic turbulence research, and new types of miniature flow instrumentation, all which are crucial for high Reylds number research. This state-of-the-art presentation will interest physicists in fluid dynamics, engineers working with turbulent flows, and naval and aerospace engineers testing realistic parameter ranges.
- PublisherSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Date of Publication12/12/2011
- Place of PublicationNew York, NY
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintSpringer-Verlag New York Inc.
- Content Note36 black & white tables, biography
- Weight732 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine24 mm
- Edited byKatepalli R. Streenivasan,Russell J. Donnelly
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition StatementSoftcover reprint of the original 1st ed. 1998
Best Selling in Non-Fiction Books
- AU $21.21New
- AU $18.80New
- AU $10.94Used
- AU $24.85New
Women Who Run with Wolves: Myths and Stories of the Wild Woman Archetype by Clarissa Pinkola Estes (Paperback, 1996)
- AU $13.60New
- AU $6.47Used
- AU $19.97New
Allen Carr's Easy Way to Stop Smoking: Be a Happy Non-smoker for the Rest of Your Life by Allen Carr (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $24.81New
- AU $11.56Used
- AU $24.00New
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $18.84Trending at AU $21.21
- AU $22.97Trending at AU $26.99
- AU $18.58Trending at AU $23.86
- AU $16.82Trending at AU $18.80
- AU $62.84Trending at AU $78.06
- AU $78.87Trending at AU $90.48
- AU $40.94Trending at AU $50.32
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.