About this product
- DescriptionA reissue of the bestselling Flower Fairies Alphabet Coloring Book, complete with a redesigned cover! Color beautiful fairy images to create your own works of art! This is a wonderful introduction to 24 of the most popular Flower Fairies while teaching the letters of the alphabet ( ?U? or ?X? fairy included) and flower names.
- Author BiographyCicely Mary Barker was born in Croydon, South London in 1895 and died in 1973. She found international acclaim as an artist with her delightful Flower Fairies books the first of which, Flower Fairies of the Spring, was printed in 1923.
- Author(s)Cicely Mary Barker
- PublisherFrederick Warne and Company
- Date of Publication13/05/2010
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectPre-school & Early Learning
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintFrederick Warne and Company
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight122 g
- Width201 mm
- Height281 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Coloring / join-the-dot book
Most relevant reviews
- sm00chi29 Dec, 2015by
Beautifully detailed coloring book
My daughter age 6 loves it, perfect for first graders/preschoolers who love letters, coloring and fairies✏️🌈🐲
Verified purchase: Yes | Condition: New
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.