Flower Garlands & Circles: How to Create 30 Stunning Displays with Fresh and Dried Flowers by Fiona Eaton (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $13.18Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by blackwelloxford
- See details for delivery est.
- AU $7.00+ AU $6.00 postage
- Very good condition
- Sold by worldofbooks-australia
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis title helps you create 30 stunning displays with fresh and dried flowers. Features: a beautiful and practical step-by-step guide to creating wonderful wreaths, garlands, swags and circles that will adorn any home or public space, indoors and out. Fabulous ideas for every season and occasion; contemporary and traditional designs from summery garlands and a midsummer hay ring, to harvest swags and eye-catching Christmas and Easter wreaths; and over 125 inspirational photographs. It gives advice on techniques, tools and materials such as secateurs, ribbon, paint and wire. It describes how to make the most of natural materials such as fresh and dried flowers, leaves, fruits, foliage, berries, twigs, seedheads, evergreens and artificial flowers. Wreaths and garlands are among the most impressive of all floral displays, whether draped over a fireplace or hung on a front door or garden gate. From the simplest circle of twigs to the most extravagant of swags, their outlines and shapes have great visual impact. These pages are packed with creative ideas for both small-and large-scale creations. Following the calendar year, this book presents 30 beautiful designs from a luxurious Valentine's wreath of deep red roses to a kissing ring of mistletoe and winter berry, and from summery celebration-table garlands to a fresh herb wreath to adorn your kitchen wall. All sorts of wonderful ingredients are used to create the wreaths and garlands: as well as a wide range of dried and fresh flowers, there are herbs, grasses, foliage, fruits, shells, starfish, and miniature terracotta pots. The designs have a lively and contemporary feel and will inspire both new and experienced flower arrangers. Whatever the season or occasion, this book will provide a project to help you brighten up your surroundings.
- Author BiographyFiona Eaton, the compiler of this volume, is a highly creative editor of illustrated lifestyle and craft books. For this book, she has brought together a careful selection of inspiring projects from leading florists and designers.
- Author(s)Fiona Eaton
- PublisherAnness Publishing
- Date of Publication20/11/2013
- SubjectHandicrafts, Arts & Crafts
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintLorenz Books
- Content Noteover 125 photographs
- Weight386 g
- Width200 mm
- Height200 mm
- Spine15 mm
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $189.94New
Management: the Essentials by Mary Coulter, Megan Woods, Stephen Robbins, David De Cenzo (Paperback, 2015)
- AU $111.27New
- AU $93.07Used
- AU $93.07New
- AU $101.13New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $73.88New
- AU $61.04Used
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $81.72
- AU $87.90Trending at AU $90.24
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.18
- AU $39.10Trending at AU $50.07
- AU $69.88Trending at AU $73.88
- AU $104.88Trending at AU $108.44
- AU $21.33Trending at AU $23.52
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.