All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionPlants are fundamental to life on Earth - they provide the oxygen we breathe, our food and beverages, spices and herbs, fibres, medicines, fuels, dyes and building materials. To enable botanists to identify plants they have been classified by physical features and w by their DNA. Flowering Plants: a concise pictorial guide graphically illustrates over 100 of the most important plant families that shape our lives and environment, taken from the classic reference Flowering Plant Families of the World by V. H. Heywood, R. K. Brummitt, A. Culham and O. Seberg. Both as an illustration of the breathtaking beauty of plants and as an introduction to the science behind flowering plants, this concise pictorial guide provides a handy reference to flowering plant families and is sure to become part of every plant enthusiast's library.
- PublisherRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Date of Publication01/11/2010
- SubjectNatural History: Plants
- Place of PublicationSurrey
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRoyal Botanic Gardens
- Content NoteFull colour illustrations throughout
- Width135 mm
- Height213 mm
- Edited byLeon Gray,V. H. Heywood,et al.
Best-selling in Textbooks
- AU $203.69New
Marketing Management: an Asian Perspective by Swee Hoon Ang, Kevin Lane Keller, Siew-Meng Leong, Chin Tiong Tan, Philip Kotler (Paperback, 2013)
- AU $74.22New
- AU $61.33Used
- AU $93.50New
- AU $101.60New
- AU $70.98New
Save on Textbooks
- AU $69.90Trending at AU $82.10
- AU $22.44Trending at AU $23.89
- AU $114.99Trending at AU $120.22
- AU $88.13Trending at AU $90.65
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $78.54
- AU $37.63Trending at AU $50.30
- AU $69.89Trending at AU $74.22
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.