All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis adorable first gardening book taken young ones through sowing and growing delicious fruit, vegetables and edible flowers on their very own Flowerpot Farm. Simple step-by-step instructions are presented in a delightful picture-book style. There are a mix of projects on offer, suitable for gardening spaces of any size, from large gardens to small window ledges. To achieve the best harvest, the young farmer is shown how plants are pollinated, and how to encourage good garden guests, and discourage garden pests. There are cute craft ideas for customising your flowerpot farm, such as decorating pots and making a bird feeder, and tasty recipes for making the most out of your homegrown harvest are included.
- Author(s)Faye Bradley,Lorraine Harrison
- PublisherThe Ivy Press
- Date of Publication03/02/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Interest & Leisure
- Place of PublicationLewes
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Ivy Press
- Out-of-print date03/11/2015
- Content Note200 colour illustrations
- Weight400 g
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.