All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis collection of 12 sheets of quality standard-size (500 x 700mm) gift wrap features 18th and 19th century illustrations of colourful flowers, fruits and vegetables from the Natural History Museum, London - perfect for the gardener in your life. The wrapping paper is folded into a paperback book, which has a te-pad binding for a clean, easy-tear off. Illustrations are taken from works including Le Regne Vegetal (1870), Brookshaw's Pomona Britannica (1812) and Flora Exotica by J.G Simula (1720).
- Author BiographyThe Natural History Museum looks after around 80 million specimens, from dodos to dandelions, dinosaurs to dragonflies. It is one of the world's most important collections of natural history.
- Author(s)Natural History Museum
- PublisherThe Pimpernel Press
- Date of Publication03/03/2016
- FormatOther book format
- SubjectThe Arts: General & Reference
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintThe Pimpernel Press
- Content Note12 colour illustrations
- Weight567 g
- Width250 mm
- Height345 mm
- Spine8 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $35.04Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.94
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.35
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
- AU $39.30Trending at AU $40.16
- AU $34.16Trending at AU $35.20
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $27.06
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.