All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFlowers helps young readers find the answers to questions and learn about the incredible world of flowers, from petals to pollination. Call-outs throughout the book prompt inquiry and critical thinking skills by asking questions and inviting readers to looks closely at the photographs and diagrams.
- Author(s)Jennifer Colby
- PublisherCherry Lake Publishing
- Date of Publication01/08/2014
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series Title21st Century Junior Library: Plants
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCherry Lake Publishing
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight227 g
- Width208 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsLibrary binding,Paper over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.