CURRENTLY SOLD OUT
Best-selling in Other Children & Young Adults
Save on Other Children & Young Adults
- AU $26.75Trending at AU $27.46
- AU $59.99Trending at AU $70.66
- AU $69.00Trending at AU $71.05
- AU $25.33Trending at AU $28.19
- AU $2.99Trending at AU $5.60
- AU $31.38Trending at AU $33.47
- AU $11.45Trending at AU $13.35
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a traditional number book-with a twist! The someday botanist or flower appreciator can count to 10 while being introduced to wild flowers. From skunk cabbage to lupine, this flower journey has something for everyone from the playful youngster to the nature enthusiast. Entertainingly written, each page includes the common and Latin names of the flower, as well as a description. The beautiful colourful illustrations are helpful in learning to recognise and identify the flowers.
- Author BiographyDavid R. Shapiro is the founder of Craigmore Creations. He has worked as an animal tracker, interpretive guide, youth educator, and summer camp director. He is the author of the a web comic series, Around the World with Haley Zoic; several children's picture books; and an illustrated book of sonnets. He lives in Portland, Oregon.
- Author(s)David R. Shapiro
- PublisherCraigmore Creations
- Date of Publication01/04/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationOR
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCraigmore Creations
- Content Noteillus
- Weight399 g
- Width230 mm
- Height230 mm
- Spine10 mm
- Illustrator(s)Hayley Vair
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.