All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA voyage of discovery by a tai chi master and his student The author describes his relationship to tai chi, a Chinese martial art and especially his studies with Master Henry Wang a tai chi master from Taiwan w living in Canada. The book is of interest to all martial artists, tai chi students, and those interested in Chinese culture. It is also a revealing autobiography by a psychiatrist who learns he suffers from cancer and his spiritual search in tai chi.
- Author(s)Peter Uhlmann
- PublisherChina Books & Periodicals Inc.,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/01/1998
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectFitness & Diet
- Place of PublicationCalifornia
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintChina Books & Periodicals Inc.,U.S.
- Out-of-print date12/02/2016
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight168 g
- Width140 mm
- Height216 mm
- Spine8 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $79.66Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.37
- AU $35.43Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.35
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.94
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.