All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionInfluenza, more commonly called the flu, is a contagious virus that targets the se, throat, and lungs. While many types of flu are easily treated, others can be extremely dangerous. Readers will discover how the flu is spread and how the body works to fight infection. They will also learn why it is important to protect against the flu using vaccines and why some types of flu deadlier than others.
- Author(s)Ann Squire
- PublisherC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Date of Publication01/09/2016
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitleTrue Bookhealth
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintC. Press/F. Watts Trade
- Weight113 g
- Width175 mm
- Height206 mm
- Spine3 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.