Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.78Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionFor Fluid Mechanics courses found in Civil and Environmental, General Engineering, and Engineering Techlogy and Industrial Management departments. This package includes MasteringEngineering. Fluid Mechanics provides a comprehensive and well-illustrated introduction to the theory and application of Fluid Mechanics. The text presents a commitment to the development of student problem-solving skills and features many of the same pedagogical aids unique to Hibbeler texts. Teaching and Learning Experience This program will provide a better teaching and learning experience * Individualized Coaching: MasteringEngineering provides students with wrong-answer specific feedback and hints as they work through tutorial homework problems. * Problem Solving: A large variety of problem types stress practical, realistic situations encountered in professional practice, with varying levels of difficulty. * Visualization: The photos are designed to help students visualize difficult concepts. * Review and Student Support:A thorough end-of-chapter review provides students with a concise reviewing tool. * Accuracy Checking:The accuracy of the text and problem solutions has been thoroughly checked by other parties. * Alternative Coverage: After covering the basic principles in Chapters 1-6, the remaining chapters may be presented in any sequence, without the loss of continuity. This package includes MasteringEngineering, an online homework, tutorial, and assessment program designed to work with this text to engage students and improve results. Interactive, self-paced tutorials provide individualized coaching to help students stay on track. With a wide range of activities available, students can actively learn, understand, and retain even the most difficult concepts. MasteringEngineering should only be purchased when required by an instructor. Please be sure you have the correct ISBN and Course ID. Instructors, contact your Pearson representative for more information.
- Author(s)Russell C. Hibbeler
- PublisherPearson Education Limited
- Date of Publication05/10/2016
- FormatMixed media product
- SubjectEngineering & Technology: Textbooks & Study Guides
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintPearson Education Limited
- Weight1000 g
- Contained items statementContains Paperback and 2 Online resources
- Edition Statement1st Student international edition
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.