Fluidized-Bed Technologies for Near-Zero Emission Combustion and Gasification by Elsevier Science & Technology (Hardback, 2013)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $369.00Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by simplybestprices-10to20dayshipping
- See details for delivery est.
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $545.95+ AU $12.95 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by ausreseller
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFluidized bed (FB) combustion and gasification are advanced techniques for fuel flexible, high efficiency and low emission conversion. Fuels are combusted or gasified as a fluidized bed suspended by jets with sorbents that remove harmful emissions such as SOx. CO2 capture can also be incorporated. Fluidized bed techlogies for near-zero emission combustion and gasification provides an overview of established FB techlogies while also detailing recent developments in the field. Part one, an introductory section, reviews fluidization science and FB techlogies and includes chapters on particle characterization and behaviour, properties of stationary and circulating fluidized beds, heat and mass transfer and attrition in FB combustion and gasification systems. Part two expands on this introduction to explore the fundamentals of FB combustion and gasification including the conversion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels, pollutant emission and reactor design and scale up. Part three highlights recent advances in a variety of FB combustion and gasification techlogies before part four moves on to focus on emerging CO2 capture techlogies. Finally, part five explores other applications of FB techlogy including (FB) petroleum refining and chemical production. Fluidized bed techlogies for near-zero emission combustion and gasification is a technical resource for power plant operators, industrial engineers working with fluidized bed combustion and gasification systems and researchers, scientists and academics in the field. * Examines the fundamentals of fluidized bed (FB) techlogies, including the conversion of solid, liquid and gaseous fuels* Explores recent advances in a variety of techlogies such as pressurized FB combustion, and the measurement, monitoring and control of FB combustion and gasification* Discusses emerging techlogies and examines applications of FB in other processes
- Author BiographyDr Fabrizio Scala is a researcher at the Institute for Research on Combustion, National Research Council (CNR), Italy.
- PublisherElsevier Science & Technology
- Date of Publication16/09/2013
- SubjectEnergy Technology & Electrical Engineering
- Series TitleWoodhead Publishing Series in Energy
- Series Part/Volume Number59
- Place of PublicationCambridge
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintWoodhead Publishing Ltd
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight1687 g
- Width156 mm
- Height234 mm
- Spine56 mm
- Edited byFabrizio Scala
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.82Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.16Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.