All listings for this product
Best-selling in Fiction Books
Save on Fiction Books
- AU $89.95Trending at AU $107.68
- AU $72.44Trending at AU $78.64
- AU $27.07Trending at AU $30.27
- AU $44.25Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $36.85Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $45.19Trending at AU $46.03
- AU $20.59Trending at AU $22.70
About this product
- DescriptionAdam Fluke is a regular guy. He wants love, friendship, and happiness. However, his bumbling-but-good-natured tendencies have left him lacking direction in life. Content with his lack of motivation, he earns a meager living as a pizza delivery boy. Everything changes one night, though, on a medium cheese pizza delivery to Sara DuBeau. Sara is interesting, intellectual, fun, and successful: everything Adam believes he is t. An unexpected, whirlwind relationship begins, and it's a match made in heaven. Or is it? Their storybook happiness is called into question by the discovery of a mysterious, buried-away photograph of a man with an uncanny resemblance to Adam. Secrets are revealed, the search for answers begins, and Adam's very identity is suddenly the one thing that could tear them apart.
- Author BiographyDavid Elliott is a Florida native currently living in North Carolina. He is a father of four daughters, and he has spent time in Florida, Nebraska, Germany, South Korea, Bosnia, and Iraq. He has been writing since he was a teenager and has completed a number of short stories. FLUKE is his first completed novel and he is currently working on his next novel, Cherokee Spleen. Bart Hopkins is originally from Galveston, Texas, but has lived in Mississippi, Louisiana, Tennessee, South Korea, and Germany. His passions include reading, traveling, photography, writing, and sharing time with his beautiful wife and children. This is his first novel.
- Author(s)Bart Hopkins,David Elliott
- Date of Publication27/04/2012
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectGeneral & Literary Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight376 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.