All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis is a self-contained collection of data and information on applications of fluoropolymers components for corrosion control in chemical processing industries. Due to their superior properties, fluoropolymers have been rapidly replacing metal alloys for preserving the purity of processing streams in the chemical processing, plastics, food, pharmaceutical, semiconductor, and pulp and paper industries.
- Author BiographySina Ebnesajjad is the series editor of Plastics Design Library (PDL) published in the William Andrew imprint of Elsevier. This Series is a unique series, comprising technology and applications handbooks, data books and practical guides tailored to the needs of practitioners. Sina was the editor-in-chief of William Andrew Publishing from 2005 to 2007, which was acquired by Elsevier in 2009. He retired as a Senior Technology Associate in 2005 from the DuPont fluoropolymers after nearly 24 years of service. Sina founded of FluoroConsultants Group, LLC in 2006 where he continues to work. Sina earned his Bachelor of Science from the School of Engineering of the University of Tehran in 1976, Master of Science and PhD from the University of Michigan, Ann Arbor, all in Chemical Engineering. He is author, editor and co-author of fifteen technical and data books including five handbooks on fluoropolymers technology and applications. He is author and co-author of three books in surface preparation and adhesion of materials, two of which are in their second editions. Sina has been involved with technical writing and publishing since 1974. His experiences include fluoropolymer technologies (polytetrafluoroethylene and its copolymers) including polymerization, finishing, fabrication, product development, failure analysis, market development and technical service. Sina holds six patents. Pradip R. Khaladkar has been a Principal Consultant at DuPont Performance Chemicals (now Chemours) for over 37 years, and previously worked as a Senior Materials Engineer for BASF. He specializes in plastics, elastomers and composite materials for chemical handling and corrosion testing of polymers.
- Author(s)Pradip R. Khaladkar,Sina Ebnesajjad
- PublisherWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Date of Publication02/12/2004
- SubjectIndustrial Chemistry & Manufacturing
- Series TitlePlastics Design Library
- Place of PublicationNorwich
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintWilliam Andrew Publishing
- Content Note1, black & white illustrations
- Weight1840 g
- Width203 mm
- Height280 mm
- Spine31 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $38.44Trending at AU $48.97
- AU $35.07Trending at AU $36.68
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $34.95
- AU $22.22Trending at AU $31.05
- AU $29.06Trending at AU $39.11
- AU $20.74Trending at AU $24.30
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.