All listings for this product
Best-selling in Audio Books
Save on Audio Books
- AU $22.33Trending at AU $23.48
- AU $28.19Trending at AU $28.50
- AU $17.27Trending at AU $22.57
- AU $45.43Trending at AU $49.49
- AU $45.84Trending at AU $48.34
- AU $18.02Trending at AU $28.39
- AU $35.89Trending at AU $37.02
About this product
- DescriptionTake a romp in the swamp with this New York Times bestselling mystery adventure set in the Florida Keys from Newbery Horee Carl Hiaasen! Noah's dad is sure that the owner of the Coral Queen casi boat is flushing raw sewage into the harbor which has made taking a dip at the local beach like swimming in a toilet. He can't prove it though, and so he decides that sinking the boat will make an effective statement. Right. The boat is pumped out and back in business within days and Noah's dad is in the local lock-up. Now Noah is determined to succeed where his dad failed. He will prove that the Coral Queen is dumping illegally . . . somehow. The writing is pitch perfect. The New York Times A royal flush. Chicago Sun-Times Classic Hiaasen laugh-out-loud satire in a Florida setting. Life From the Hardcover edition.
- Author BiographyCARL HIAASEN was born and raised in Florida. He writes a column for the Miami Herald and is the author of many bestselling novels including Bad Monkey, Star Island, and Nautre Girl. His books for younger readers include the Newbery Honor winner Hoot, as well as Flush, Scat, and Chomp. Skink No Surrender was Hiaasen's first book for teens and features one of his most iconic characters, the reclusive ex-governor of Florida now known as Skink. You can read more about Hiaasen's work at carlhiaasen.com. From the Hardcover edition.
- Author(s)Carl Hiaasen
- PublisherListening Library
- Date of Publication13/09/2005
- SubjectYoung Adult Fiction
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintListening Library
- Weight168 g
- Width162 mm
- Height158 mm
- Spine25 mm
- Read byMichael Welch
- Contained items statement5 Audio CDs
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time323
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.