All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionNow more than ever, the ability to sight-read fluently is an essential part of the training of musicians of any instrument. This workbook is designed to help overcome the nerves that can cause sight-reading problems, by ensuring sound technique and approach and by providing confidence boosting tips. Step-by-step it helps the student to build up a complete picture of each piece, first through rhythmic and melodic exercises related to specific problems, then by the study of a prepared piece with associated questions for the student to answer. Finally, it takes students through the real, unprepared sight-reading test itself.
- Author(s)Paul Harris
- PublisherFaber Music Ltd
- Date of Publication17/07/1997
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Series TitleImprove Your Sight-Reading!
- Place of PublicationHarlow
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFaber Music Ltd
- Weight113 g
- Width229 mm
- Height305 mm
- Spine3 mm
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $72.55Trending at AU $75.17
- AU $32.26Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $23.06Trending at AU $25.61
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $23.78
- AU $12.94Trending at AU $16.54
- AU $26.68Trending at AU $29.53
- AU $19.92Trending at AU $27.62
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.