All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionThis book contains 20 chapters addressing everything from the origin and design of the Native American flute to a method for learning to play the instrument and read its music.
- Author(s)Tim R. Crawford
- PublisherMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Date of Publication01/04/2001
- SubjectMusic & Dance
- Place of PublicationMissouri
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintMel Bay Publications,U.S.
- Content Notefigures
- Weight476 g
- Width216 mm
- Height292 mm
- Spine13 mm
- Edited byKathleen Dr. Joyce-Grendahl
- Edition Statement3rd
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $78.84Trending at AU $111.11
- AU $35.05Trending at AU $40.71
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $78.04
- AU $18.76Trending at AU $24.44
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.03
- AU $16.98Trending at AU $18.30
- AU $51.96Trending at AU $53.08
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.