All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $9.86Trending at AU $16.79
- AU $7.52Trending at AU $8.17
- AU $15.64Trending at AU $18.65
- AU $64.07Trending at AU $74.29
- AU $28.70Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $44.96Trending at AU $46.74
- AU $26.78Trending at AU $27.99
About this product
- DescriptionThe past decade has seen a number of developments that threaten the very fabric of how marketing activities have traditionally been conducted. On one hand, consumers are increasingly socially networked and value-conscious, with heightened expectations of how companies will react to their demands. Along with the challenges, however, come new opportunities: the growth of behavioural ecomics and the emergence of new data collection techniques, for instance, give marketers unprecedented access to previously hidden aspects of consumer behavior. Clearly, 'business as usual' is t an option for marketing managers who want their firms to stay in the game. To help managers adapt to the rapidly changing business environment, Flux offers a collection of the very best thinking on key areas of marketing activity and decision-making. Each chapter is written by a leading expert in a specific 'new' marketing subject area, from managing brands to dealing with new media, and addresses substantive challenges in that area while providing steps for taking action. The book's integrated approach makes it an excellent resource t only for marketing managers but any managers dealing with customers.
- Author BiographyDavid Soberman is Canadian National Chair in Strategic Marketing and a professor in the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. Dilip Soman is a professor and the Corus Chair in Communications Strategy at the Rotman School of Management at the University of Toronto. A behavioral scientist with a PhD from the University of Chicago Graduate School of Business, he is director of the University of Toronto's India Innovation Institute and the coordinator of the Behavioural Economics in Action research cluster.
- Author(s)David Soberman,Dilip Soman
- PublisherUniversity of Toronto Press
- Date of Publication05/12/2012
- SubjectSales & Marketing
- Series TitleRotman-UTP Publishing
- Place of PublicationToronto
- Country of PublicationCanada
- ImprintUniversity of Toronto Press
- Content Note20
- Weight660 g
- Width160 mm
- Height238 mm
- Spine29 mm
- Format DetailsWith dust jacket
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.