All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionYour experienced guide gives you the quick, clear understanding of the essential information you'll need to fly fish Colorado's most outstanding waters. Use this book to plan your Colorado fly fishing trip, and take this guide along for a ready reference.
- Author BiographyJackson Streit has fly fished the Colorado for over 28 years. He started the first guide service in Breckenridge, and in 1985 he opened the region's first fly shop, The Mountain Angler.
- Author(s)Jackson Streit
- PublisherDavid Communications
- Date of Publication01/07/2003
- SubjectFishing, Field Sports & Outdoor Activities
- Place of PublicationSisters
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintDavid Communications
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight404 g
- Width216 mm
- Height276 mm
- Spine7 mm
- Edition Statementannotated edition
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $80.50Trending at AU $111.86
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $74.51
- AU $35.81Trending at AU $40.79
- AU $74.90Trending at AU $79.51
- AU $19.15Trending at AU $23.98
- AU $30.00Trending at AU $49.13
- AU $17.16Trending at AU $18.34
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.