All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionHumans have always wanted to fly. As soon as there were planes and cars, many people saw a combination as the next step for personal transportation, and visionary engineers and inventors did their best to make the flying car (or the roadable plane) a reality. This book is a breezy account of hybridvehicles and their creators, and of the intense drive that kept bringing inventors back to the drawing board despite repeated failures and the dictates of common sense. Illustrated with archival photos, this entertaining survey takes readers back as far as Icarus and forward into the present day, with a look toward the future. Includes author's te, source tes, bibliography, index.
- Author(s)Andrew Glass
- PublisherHoughton Mifflin
- Date of Publication01/11/2015
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Place of PublicationBoston, MA
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintHoughton Mifflin
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight785 g
- Width226 mm
- Height289 mm
- Spine15 mm
- Format DetailsSewn,Cloth over boards
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.