All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.54Trending at AU $44.05
- AU $80.99Trending at AU $88.14
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $77.73
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $73.73
- AU $82.90Trending at AU $85.64
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.61
- AU $34.72Trending at AU $42.75
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Stephen Davison first met Martin Finnegan in 2003, it marked the beginning of an enduring friendship. Together, they produced some of the best action shots in the sport's history and created an extraordinary record of a road racing life that was tragically cut short when Martin was killed at the Tandragee 100 in May 2008. Martin Finnegan, who hailed from Lusk in County Dublin, was one of the best-loved motorbike riders in the road racing family. The fans loved his awesome riding style and his skill on the bike, coupled with his dedication and determination to succeed, quickly earned him a place among the top riders. In over 150 photographs, many of them taken at top races such as the North West 200 and the Isle of Man TT where Martin raced every year, Stephen Davison charts Martin's spectacular career - from his first race on the black stuff through the gruelling days of training to his glory days as a champion. Flying Finn captures the spirit and heart of a road racing hero. If you enjoyed this book, you might also enjoy Stephen Davison's Beautiful Danger: 101 Great Road Racing Photographs, Between the Hedges: A Celebration of Road Racing from the 1960s to the Present, John McGuinness: Isle of Man TT Legend and Road Racers: Get under the skin of the world's best motorbike riders.
- Author BiographyStephen Davison has been a road racing fan since he attended his first race in 1974. Described by MCN as 'the world's leading road racing journalist', he is the author of the bestselling books Joey Dunlop: King of the Roads, Beautiful Danger, Ragged Edge, Hard Roads, Flying Finn, Between the Hedges, John McGuinness: TT Legend and Road Racers. Davison has been the recipient of a number of photographic awards, including Northern Ireland Sports Photographic of the Year and Northern Ireland Press Photographer of the Year. He is the joint owner of the prestigious photographic agency Pacemaker Press. Follow Stephen on Twitter (@sdbikephoto).
- Author(s)Stephen Davison
- PublisherBlackstaff Press Ltd
- Date of Publication30/08/2009
- SubjectBiography: Sport
- Place of PublicationBelfast
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintBlackstaff Press Ltd
- Content Noteover 100 photographs
- Weight1002 g
- Width250 mm
- Height248 mm
- Spine20 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.