All listings for this product
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $32.01Trending at AU $36.67
- AU $47.84Trending at AU $48.79
- AU $32.52Trending at AU $40.62
- AU $30.41Trending at AU $31.22
- AU $27.74Trending at AU $29.88
- AU $24.19Trending at AU $30.05
- AU $26.56Trending at AU $29.34
About this product
- DescriptionShows you how you can build on existing teaching skills to link with the National Literacy Strategy. This book explores a range of techniques and strategies to enhance teaching and learning in literacy, helping teachers to think about their own practice.
- Author(s)Joy McCormick,Narinderjit Gill
- PublisherQuestions Publishing Co Ltd
- Date of Publication01/01/2000
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationBirmingham
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintQuestions Publishing Co Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Width210 mm
- Height297 mm
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.