All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhat would it be like to watch a pack of Velociraptors attack, or smell the fetid breath of a T-Rex?
- Author BiographyLiz Miles is an experienced author of non-fiction and fiction. She has over 70 published titles, and writes overlooking the River Colne in Wivenhoe. Her fascination with prehistory began as a child when she picked up her first fossil on the Jurassic Coast.
- Author(s)Liz Miles
- PublisherHachette Children's Group
- Date of Publication23/05/2013
- SubjectChildren's General Non-Fiction
- Series TitlePrehistoric Safari
- Series Part/Volume NumberNo. 5
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintFranklin Watts Ltd
- Content Noteillustrations
- Weight160 g
- Width181 mm
- Height268 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Educational LevelUK School Key Stage 2
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.