Flying on Broken Wings: A Journey of Unimaginable Betrayal, Resilience and Hope by Carrie Bailee (Paperback, 2014)
Brand newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $27.95Free postage
- Brand new condition
- Sold by angus_robertson
- Est. delivery by 31 Jan
Nearly newLOWEST PRICE
- AU $17.95+ AU $8.75 postage
- Like new condition
- Sold by wifeofsteptoe
- See details for delivery est.
All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWhen Carrie Bailee was nine years old, her father sold her into a child prostitution and porgraphy ring. Flying on Broken Wings is an extraordinary story of resilience and triumph, a testament to one woman's determination, strength and courage to overcome evil.
- Author BiographyCarrie Bailee currently lives in Melbourne with her two daughters. She is a spoken-word performer, poet, blogger, advocate, workshop facilitator and motivational speaker. Carrie tells her story to honour the capacity of the human spirit to rise above trauma. Her intention in publishing her memoir, Flying on Broken Wings, is to bring awareness to the fact that the severe abuse of children and organised criminal rings exist in our own backyards. Most importantly, to share her message of hope and resilience by transforming the victim trauma story, and speak to the possibility of what can be achieved when we have inner drive, a sense of worth, and the love and support of others in our lives.
- Author(s)Carrie Bailee
- PublisherAffirm Press
- Date of Publication01/10/2014
- SubjectAutobiography: General
- Place of PublicationMulgrave, VIC
- Country of PublicationAustralia
- ImprintAffirm Press
- Content NoteN-A
- Weight424 g
- Width153 mm
- Height233 mm
- Spine21 mm
- Format DetailsB-format paperback
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $192.00Trending at AU $201.78
- AU $67.99Trending at AU $70.86
- AU $73.99Trending at AU $75.47
- AU $64.76Trending at AU $68.89
- AU $76.88Trending at AU $78.38
- AU $108.88Trending at AU $111.38
- AU $90.00Trending at AU $92.26
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.