All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionWritten for pilots who want to improve their flight weather forecasting skills, this manual provides an in-theory and logic of aviation weathercasting and an analysis of 46 instrument flight rules (IFR) cross-country airplane in all seasons. Each flight episode is illustrated with pre-takeoff upper-level and surface weather chart, which clearly traces the progress of the flight and the actual in-flight weather conditions.
- Author BiographyRichard L. Collins is the author of Flying IFR and Tips to Fly By. He is editor-at-large of Flying magazine and served as publisher and editor-in-chief of AOPA Pilot magazine. He lives in Ijamsville, Maryland.
- Author(s)Richard L. Collins
- PublisherAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Date of Publication01/04/1999
- SubjectAircraft & Spacecraft: General Interest
- Place of PublicationNewcastle
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintAviation Supplies & Academics Inc
- Content NoteB/W illus. thru-out, maps thru-out
- Weight328 g
- Width152 mm
- Height229 mm
- Spine19 mm
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US)
- Edition Statement2nd Revised edition
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $34.69Trending at AU $36.60
- AU $27.64Trending at AU $35.92
- AU $28.63Trending at AU $30.29
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.49
- AU $18.13Trending at AU $24.21
- AU $37.60Trending at AU $40.07
- AU $34.17Trending at AU $35.13
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.