All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionA ninety-three years old mother, escapes the persecution from the Albanian Communist labour camp in 1989, and flies to freedom in Budapest, Hungary. There she meets her three Canadian sons after close to forty years of separation and heart break. This children's illustrative book (mainly for ages 10 -16), is a story of separation, punishment, love, defiance, courage and reunion. The story has a lot of dramatic moments and an interesting ending...
- Author BiographyAltin Dervishi was born and raised in Pogradec, Albania, during the Communist system. For the last ten years, Altin has lived in Ontario Canada with his family. His five year old son Erik, has also published a book called: I LOVE MY J.K. Flying to the Land of Freedom, is based on the life story of his wife unjust Communist prosecution, for nearly forty years and her family, including her Grandparents, her Uncles and Aunts, and their children. This is Altin's first book.
- Author(s)Altin Dervishi
- PublisherCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Date of Publication30/10/2011
- FormatPaperback / softback
- SubjectRegional History
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintCreatespace Independent Publishing Platform
- Content Notecolour illustrations
- Weight113 g
- Width178 mm
- Height254 mm
- Spine4 mm
- Illustrator(s)Altin Dervishi
- Format DetailsTrade paperback (US),Unsewn / adhesive bound
Best-selling in Non-Fiction Books
Save on Non-Fiction Books
- AU $57.99Trending at AU $62.11
- AU $34.68Trending at AU $36.61
- AU $73.14Trending at AU $74.82
- AU $50.28Trending at AU $53.01
- AU $31.89Trending at AU $40.50
- AU $37.59Trending at AU $40.09
- AU $34.15Trending at AU $35.14
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.