All listings for this product
About this product
- DescriptionFearful flyers need fear more! This soothing hour-long relaxation programme, read by top psychologist and flying expert Patricia Furness-Smith, provides proven techniques for controlling anxiety, claustrophobia and panic. To be used both before and during flights to help you feel confident and in control from take off to landing, it includes: - Guided visualisation - Correct breathing patterns - Full body relaxation - Application of senses to keep the mind positively occupied. This reassuring programme will help you feel safe and calm when you next take to the skies. This audio guide works in accompaniment to the book, Flying with Confidence, written by Patricia Furness Smith and Captain Steve Allright, but can also stand alone as a useful tool to help you control your fears.
- Author BiographyPatricia Furness-Smith is a psychologist and psychotherapist with over 20 years of experience. She has lectured in psychology, psychotherapy and psychopathology as well as teacher training for a number of institutions. Patricia has been a member of the Flying with Confidence team for over 10 years and worked as an air stewardess on her gap year. She lives in the Chilterns.
- Author(s)Captain Steve Allright,Patricia Furness-Smith
- Date of Publication07/03/2013
- SubjectCoping with Problems & Illness
- Place of PublicationLondon
- Country of PublicationUnited Kingdom
- ImprintRH AudioGo
- Weight88 g
- Width142 mm
- Height125 mm
- Spine11 mm
- Read byPatricia Furness-Smith
- Format DetailsCD standard audio format
- Running Time49
- Edition StatementAbridged edition
Best-selling in Audio Books
- AU $45.98New
- AU $46.94New
- AU $24.69New
- AU $18.08New
Save on Audio Books
- AU $47.23Trending at AU $50.85
- AU $18.49Trending at AU $20.10
- AU $27.36Trending at AU $35.75
- AU $27.76Trending at AU $50.44
- AU $31.73Trending at AU $36.74
- AU $22.68Trending at AU $23.97
- AU $17.42Trending at AU $22.55
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.