All listings for this product
Best-selling in Textbooks
Save on Textbooks
- AU $27.82Trending at AU $43.72
- AU $70.98Trending at AU $87.50
- AU $62.89Trending at AU $77.17
- AU $71.88Trending at AU $72.89
- AU $78.98Trending at AU $85.01
- AU $72.90Trending at AU $79.03
- AU $34.79Trending at AU $42.43
About this product
- DescriptionThis book provides information on how to use focus-group research to gain insight and allow input from various individuals or groups that may often be silenced during any decision-making process. A history of focus-group research is presented, along with various social and political structures within a school organization that inadvertently silence individuals and groups.
- Author BiographyJoseph D. Latess has served four different school districts as a teacher and coach, assistant principal, principal, and central office administrator. He is currently the assistant superintendent of the Shaler Area School District near Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania.
- Author(s)Joseph D. Latess
- PublisherRowman & Littlefield
- Date of Publication28/03/2008
- SubjectEducation & Teaching
- Place of PublicationLanham
- Country of PublicationUnited States
- ImprintRowman & Littlefield Education
- Content Noteblack & white illustrations
- Weight481 g
- Width159 mm
- Height237 mm
- Spine22 mm
- Format DetailsLaminated cover
This item doesn't belong on this page.
Thanks, we'll look into this.